Sunday, October 6, 2013

Book Hunt: October 2013

I'm going to make an effort to try and have an 'author's to watch out for' kind of segment periodically.

I've seen it done before, but I'm going to add my own twist on it.

I'm on a book hunt.

A book hunt is when I fall in LOVE with a series and there are still more books to be released in it, so as they come out, I HUNT FOR THEM.

In October 2013, there are a few books that are going to be released.

I will be on the hunt.

October 8, 2013-The House of Hades by Rick Riordan AMAZON LINK OF JUSTICE. I previously reviewed ALL OF THIS SERIES. One moment.
The Heroes of Olympus:
Book #1: THE LOST HERO
Book #2: THE SON OF NEPTUNE
Book #3: THE MARK OF ATHENA
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series:

Edit: I reviewed The House of Hades, HERE.

October 10, 2013- Just One Year by Gayle Forman AMAZON LINK OF JUSTICE. I previously reviewed the first book JUST ONE DAY.

Edit: I reviewed Just One Year, HERE.

October 22, 2013 - Allegiant by Veronica Roth AMAZON LINK OF JUSTICE. I previously reviewed the first two in the series here: DIVERGENT and INSURGENT.

Edit: I reviewed Allegiant, HERE.

...

There are more books that are going to be released throughout the year, but I am PUMPED for these books to be released. I don't know when I'll get my hands on them (as soon as I possibly can between everything else, LIFEEE), but I'll be doing a review of them for sure.

So something to look forward too? Eh?

Happy book hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment