Monday, September 8, 2014

Book Hunt: September 2014

This is a segment that I've always wanted to do on some level, but I usually get distracted by so many other books that I never quite make it to one of these before all the books are released.

But alas, I'm on a book hunt once more.

A book hunt is when I fall in LOVE with a series and there are still more books to be released in it, so as they come out, I HUNT FOR THEM.

In the coming months, there are a few books that are going to be released.

I will be on the hunt.

October 7, 2014-The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan AMAZON LINK OF JUSTICE. I previously reviewed ALL OF THIS SERIES. One moment.
The Heroes of Olympus:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series:

I reviewed The Blood of Olympus HERE.

October 28, 2014- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken AMAZON LINK OF JUSTICE. I previously reviewed the first two books:
Book #1: THE DARKEST MINDS
Book #2: NEVER FADE

I reviewed In the Afterlight HERE.

November 4, 2014-Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger AMAZON LINK OF JUSTICE. I previously reviewed the first two books:
Book #1: ETIQUETTE & ESPIONAGE
Book #2: CURTSIES & CONSPIRACIES
I've also read her adult series, The Parasol Protectorate, which I kind of talked about (but not really) HERE.

Some graphic novels that I desperately want to read that I usually don't blog about (but will update The Comic Book Chronicles tab about):
Astro City: Through Open Doors - September 23, 2014
Fairest: Cinderella Vol 4 - October 7, 2014

There are always more books that are going to be released throughout the year, and I still have quite a stash from the ALA conference. I am just PUMPED for these books to be released. I don't know when I'll get my hands on them (as soon as I possibly can between everything else, LIFEEE), but I'll be updating this blog post when I post a review of them for sure.

So, a book forecast? Eh?

Happy book hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment