Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rupaulogize

So, I've been trying to read The Broken Lands by Kate Milford all week and I've been busier than usual, but the book is also easy for me to put down and walk away from.

It's actually a pretty interesting story, written pretty well, and seems to be the prequel to another book, but for some reason I've only made it to page 109 out of 452.

I'm going to try to finish it sometime this weekend, but I just don't know if that's going to happen.

So I didn't abandon this blog, I'm trying to read something, and this book might wind up as an unreadable simply because it can't hold my attention.

Current song that I've been listening to a lot to RUPAULOGIZE by Willam Belli. Also, the language of the song is a little PG13.

If you like Ru Paul's drag race, than you might have an inkling as to what's going on in the song.

Happy reading folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment