Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason

So some of you might know that my birthday is April 7th and I'll be getting old again.

Some of you might also know that I have a few friends who are trying to get me a gaming computer so I can finally play games like Minecraft, Star Craft II, Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers, and heck, even Plants VS Zombies. If you would like to fund this cause, THEN YOU'RE TOO LATE! The cause has been closed. (Edited: April 10, 2013.)

Now, since I'm getting OLD...er... I'll be spending the weekend learning how to make hot pot (an excellent dish that a friend has agreed to teach me how to make, YAY!), playing cards, playing XBOX as there's a new release for Borderlands 2 (YEAH!!!), and spending a day with my family to eat cake and be silly.

So there will probably be no posts this weekend with book reviews.

Maybe I'll put up the hot pot recipe. Maybe. It requires a lot of instructions (I'll be taking notes) so who knows?

But I'm reading Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner right now, so don't worry! I'm still reading!

....

I ran out of things.

Uh, I'm really enjoying P!nk's song ft Nate Ruess (the lead singer from Fun.) JUST GIVE ME A REASON.

...

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment