Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Last Of The Real Ones

Today's news title is brought to you by another Fall Out Boy song (they may be my favorite band or something (Whattttt?!?)): THE LAST OF THE REAL ONES. Enjoy!

You may have noticed I started blogging again in the last few months. Surprise? Surprise! I have returned. Well, I'm working on it. There are a lot of books I've read in the past few years that I just didn't blog about at the time for various reasons.

Which means, I'm running into a lot of situations where I'm reading book 4...but didn't blog about the first 3... yep. I've been making posts in the past to remedy this, which means some of my post dates are a little all over the place. I'm going to be slowly but surely filling in books from the past few years.

I'm concentrating on the book reviews for now, but I would like to do something more with all the comic books I read. I'm still trying to figure out what I want that to look like, or how I would want to go about formatting it.

I think that succinctly covers where I'm at right now. Feel free to leave comments/questions, I like reading them.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment