Monday, March 11, 2013

Fluffy Dip

Fluffy Dip (left) which I've already enjoyed a bit of.
Strawberry halves (right).
 I have a love of strawberries.

As such, I love dips that I can dunk strawberries into, but I also love to just eat them plain.

My favorite dip is 'Fluffy dip'. I don't know what the real name is, but it's something I've had since I was young. It's a cold, sweet dip.

Ingredients:
-7 oz of Jet Puff Marshmallow Creme
-8 oz of Cream Cheese
-LOTS OF STRAWBERRIES

Directions:
1. Wash, cut the leaves and unsavory bits off the strawberries off, and then halve the strawberries.
2. Blend marshmallow creme and cream cheese together in a medium sized bowl.
3. Dip strawberries halves.
4. Eat strawberries halves.
5. DELICIOUS RESULTS.

It's a pretty easy recipe.

I know a few folks that hollowed out the strawberries instead of halving them and filled them with the dip. I've also seen strawberries left whole and dipped. I just prefer halves because it seems easier to dip and enjoy.

GURL, LOOK AT THAT DIPPED STRAWBERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment