Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 9: 23,407 Words

23,407 words.

My eyes are having problems closing, focusing, and comprehending things that aren't letters.

I can't even.

I blitzed through about 8,000 words one day when I wrote a super emotional point in my story and had to stop periodically to cry and pace.

Everything got real. [/writer problems]

Did you know I'm a ruthless writer? I've already killed off two of my main characters. I've started to introduce more, but those heart strings, I'm going to break every one by the time you reach the end.

...I also plan on writing a sequel.

OH. NELLY.

I need to go to bed. ....probably will give myself a day off tomorrow, because what is life.

....writing process....so much emotional carnage...

.....

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment