Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Parasol Protectorate

I'm  currently in the midst of reading The Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger.



I am in absolute love with them. I quite enjoyed her YA books (Etiquette & Espionage, and Curtsies & Conspiracies), so I decided to read her adult novels as they are set in the same world. I am absolutely delighted that there are characters that appear in both series and I'm starting to piece together some of the mysteries that the two series share.

Here is an amazon link to the box set, BAM.

However, as they are an adult series, I have decided to not make a blog post about each book and to simply tell you that I'm enjoying them immensely. They share a lot of the same enthusiastic vigor that her YA books do, but they are more adult in content/nature.

That being said, they are the first 'adult' books that I've read in a while that I've enjoyed so much that I might end up rereading them after I've finished.

So if you're up for some vampires, werewolves, steam punk, and teapots; I recommend picking this delightful series up.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment