Friday, May 23, 2014

Sissy That Walk

I'll be honest, I've been entirely distracted by movies this month.

First, there was The Amazing Spiderman 2 (WHICH WAS AWESOME).

Second, there was Tulip Time (which isn't a movie but I had a bunch of guests over to enjoy the festivities).

Third, there was Godzilla (WHICH WAS FUN).

Now, there is X-Men: Days of the Future Past.

I'VE BEEN SO EXCITED IT'S BEEN HARD TO READ OKAY? [/first world problems]

So today, I'm off to watch X-men. I'll probably watch it tomorrow too because I'll want to see it again with a few groups of people I know.

Plus I have family visiting this weekend...so I'll be all sorts of distracted.

May has just been a weird month for reading.

In summary, I'll have a blog post scheduled every day for this weekend. I hope everyone enjoys!

Today's blog post title is inspired by: Sissy That Walk by RuPaul. I love Ru Paul's Drag Race and the music video has the top four drag queens from this season in it.

....uhhh....I don't think there's anything else that's random about my life that's worth sharing.

....34 DAYS UNTIL ALA IN VEGAS!!!!

...that's all.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment