Thursday, June 26, 2014

ALA Madness

....
....

THERE ARE MORE BOOKS OVER THERE?
This post comes to you from the past! BWAHAHA! [/scheduling post genius]

Anywho, I'm at ALA right now. My face probably looks like it froze somewhere between excitement and panic and questioning why I didn't play Tetris more to maximize book storage space.

Books by day, Vegas antics by night.

I might even be bumping into one of you! I don't know! This is the past!

There will probably be an obnoxious amount of blog posts in the near future because I'll be on a plane for an extended period of time...with books...see what happened there? Productivity!

When I get back on June 30 I'll give you the run down on how ALA went. Maybe take a photo of my hoard. Who knows?!?

Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment