Thursday, June 19, 2014

Va-Va-VOOM!

I googled Joy Puke and this is what I got.
Not disappointed.
VEGAS IS LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL THE BOOKS AND AUTHORS.

SOMETIMES I GET TOO EXCITED TO READ.

IT'S GOING TO BE A SLOW MONTH FOLKS.

SORRY NOT SORRY.




......but on a less yelling note....

I'm super stoked for Vegas and all the books.

I'll be traveling with folks and probably overwhelming them with my joy (although one of them is studying to become a librarian (all of the envy) and the other is related to me) so neither of these party members will be unnerved by my antics.

SUCH EXCITE.

I don't think there's any other random, irrelevant information I can impart on you besides the STEAM SUMMER SALE HAS BEGUN.

AWW YEAH.

I like all this good life stuff.

....

Randomness out.

HAPPY READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment