...I might be mildly obsessed with burritos.
I think that's the only introduction this recipe really needs.
Burritos. They're delicious. Sometimes they need to be made in 'bowl' form. Excellent.
- 1 cup of Long Grain Rice (prepared according to package directions)
- 12 ounces of Steamed Broccoli
- 15 ounces of Pinto Beans
- 8 ounces of Salsa (whichever variety is your favorite)
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and diced up
- Add the pinto beans and salsa to a large pot. Simmer on a medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken to the pot, turn the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and rice to the pot, stir very well. Remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
Super simple. Super tasty. Burrito goodness.