Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 15: 23,608 Words

23,608 words.

....so it's been 6 days since I last posted, and I've only conquered just over 200 more words.

I could sit here and make excuses like 'I've had a super busy week', 'Work is stressful', 'The dog has been weird', and 'I have other hobbies that are taking up my time'. The typical excuses, which none of them apply to me. I've just spent my time reading books and catching up on TV shows (which is super weird, usually I don't watch TV but then they have Arrow and Flash. I tried watching Gotham but I'm going to take a hard pass on that debacle).

But I've just been a bit stuck on my story. Having a moment of weakness if you will. Several moments of weakness in a row.

Today, I'm going to be busting through this block. Maybe I'll only get 1,000 words in, maybe only a 100, or maybe I'll reach the 25k mark that I'm 'supposed' to reach today to be on track. Who knows?

I know I'm going to try.

I have four books stacked up that I need to blog about as well.

This is my life, these are my choices.

More to come.

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment