Monday, September 9, 2013

Alone Together

Alright, so this month is going to be chaotic for me because my personal life has just gotten a bit more awesome.

What that means for this blog is, I will most likely have burst of blog posts and then some time without. I might try to cram a bunch of blog writing in one day and then schedule them to be released through out the month. HELLO? POTENTIAL WEEKEND SPAM OF BLOG POSTS?

I don't know. As with everything with this blog, I'm just playing it by ear.

I've got a few recipes I'd like to post this month because they're DELICIOUS. I'm just tinkering with the process on some so it doesn't turn out weird.

I will be posting a blog post about The Fault in Our Stars by John Green as the movie is being filmed right now and the book is AMAZING so I think it's about time I made a blog post about it. I'm also going to be rereading the book to ensure I talk about everything well. YAY.

When that blog post will happen is hard to say. I've got a couple of books that need to be read before then, so we'll see what happens.

I'm also going to be rereading Divergent and Insurgent as Allegiance is going to be released this October. I did post about both books before, but it's always nice to reread things. Maybe I could do a new segment, REREAD: IS IT STILL GOOD? Hehehe. Again, I don't know when that will happen, but hopefully SOON. Ish. Let's put a soonish on that.

Still.

SO EXCITING.

Today's blog post title is brought to you by ALONE TOGETHER by Fall Out Boy. It's what I've been rocking out to in my car lately.

...

I went back and edited this post because I got a couple emails pointing out some mistakes I made. WHOOPS. It is now fixed. Enjoy!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment