Friday, September 6, 2013

It's been a year!

HELLO. THIS IS MY FACE.
Yay!

I've been blogging for a year!

...it really doesn't seem that long. Whoa.

Honestly, if I didn't have the dates labeled on my posts, I probably would have had no idea.

A year! Yay!

I'm going to continue to read, find and fiddle with recipes to share, and spend more time updating that Comic Book Chronicle page (because I also read a lot of comics in graphic novel form (I'm not trying to hold out, I just forget to periodically update it!)).

That sounds nice.

It's been a good year of rambling about books, and while sometimes I wonder if I should work within some form of format (such as interviewing myself about the book), I tend to like the rambling for now.

Thanks for reading my enthusiasm about books!


I might enjoy books a lot. So much that I forget to
 look at the camera and eye that book on the other side of
the room that I've been reading.SOON.
It's wonderful. :)

So whoo! Stick around! There will always be more to read, ramble, and write about. :)

 If you have any suggestions about things you would like to see (more recipes, certain books, more labels on posts, etc) feel free to leave a comment below!

If you have a recipe you'd like me to try (and potentially fail at), or a book that you'd like me to review (for better or worse) leave me a comment below!

In case you're wondering, my shirt says 'The book was better.' I got it from HERE.




Happy reading!


Skeptical reading face. Although I love The Fault In Our Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment