Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Tomato Shrimp

I put it in a smaller bowl this time.
THIS IS MY LIFE. THESE ARE MY CHOICES.
The Tomato Shrimp

....so lately I feel that I've been ignoring the recipe aspect of this blog. This is my extra effort to post another recipe before I get distracted by books.

Don't worry, more books are always in the future.

I've also been accidentally making surprisingly tasty things lately, yet my creativity for naming these things that I create is lacking.

So The Tomato Shrimp.

ENJOY.

Ingredients:
-16 ounces of Shrimp (deveined and deshelled)
-16 ounces of Imitation Crab
-1 14.5 ounce can of Italian Diced Tomatoes
-6 ounces of Snow Peas (while they're still in the pods)
-12 ounces of cooked per packaging instructions Rotini Pasta
-30 ounces of Mushroom Alfredo Sauce (I suppose regular Alfredo sauce works as well, I just dig mushrooms)

Directions:
1. Get a LARGE saucepan; all of these ingredients are eventually going to wind up in there.
2. Put tomatoes in saucepan; do not drain. Turn on low heat.
3. Cut snow peas up into bite sized pieces and add to sauce pan.
4. Cut crab up into bite sized pieces and add to sauce pan.
5. Simmer for five minutes or so while occasionally stirring.
6. Add 15 ounces of mushroom alfredo sauce. Stir.
7. Add shrimp and simmer for three minutes or so. Stir occasionally.
8. Add pasta and remaining mushroom alfredo sauce. STIR!
9. Let simmer for five minutes all on LOW heat. Stir a few times while it's simmering.
10. ...it should be done then.

I've made this a few times and I love it.

That's all.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment