Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tonight You're Perfect

So first, I absolutely love this video by Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers. RANTING ABOUT BOOKS is probably my most favorite video to come out of youtube about books in a long while. I share a lot of his anguish about books.

It's seriously funny.

...moving on.

I've reached a point in life where I read a lot, but don't have as much time to sit and churn out a blog post. Despite how unedited the posts come across, I do spend a bit of time on them.

In summary, I get the chance to write every so often and end up writing about three or four books at once.

That's why there's suddenly a string of blog posts at once and then sudden gaps in between.

Mystery solved?

Which means...there's a string of blog posts coming up.

This might be a continuing trend until I figure out a better system.

Today's title is brought to you by (besides me) this song I heard on the radio once and suddenly it is my new JAM. TONIGHT YOU'RE PERFECT by New Politics.

...that's all I got.

SPOILER ALERT: March is going to be INTERESTING. Because REASONS. Stay tuned! :D

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment