|I got a new phone! The photos look|
only slightly less like I took them
with a potato. Crab Salad is featured
in a container instead of a bowl! YAY!
I love seafood.
I don't mean fish; I mean crab, shrimp, clam, calamari, etc. The occasional tuna is alright as well.
With that in mind, I love to make things with seafood (in case you couldn't tell) and I recently tried out a recipe and flavored to be awesome to me.
Without further ado, Crab Salad.
- 16 ounces small sea shell pasta
- 1/2 cup of purple onion
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 cup of miracle whip (or mayonnaise I suppose)
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 40 ounces of imitation crab
- Cook small sea shell pasta per packaging instructions.
- Mince the onion, hard boiled eggs, and the crab.
- In a LARGE bowl (I hilariously/inconveniently always misjudge appropriate bowl sizes which results in disastrous stirring adventures) mix together miracle whip, parsley, ground mustard, sugar, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, and paprika together.
- Add onion, eggs, and crab to bowl. Mix.
- Add pasta to bowl. Mix well.
- Let cool for 25-30 minutes (for optimal chilled flavor; you can eat it right when you're done stirring as well but it'll be warm from the pasta most likely).
- EAT. Enjoy the leftovers, unless you made this for a large party, then yay for trusting my dish creating abilities!
I've made this just once but I love it and had to share.