Monday, March 24, 2014

Crab Salad

I got a new phone! The photos look
only slightly less like I took them
with a potato. Crab Salad is featured
in a container instead of a bowl! YAY!
Crab Salad

I love seafood.

I don't mean fish; I mean crab, shrimp, clam, calamari, etc. The occasional tuna is alright as well.

With that in mind, I love to make things with seafood (in case you couldn't tell) and I recently tried out a recipe and flavored to be awesome to me.

So.

Without further ado, Crab Salad.

ENJOY!

Ingredients:

  • 16 ounces small sea shell pasta
  • 1/2 cup of purple onion
  • 1 tablespoon of parsley
  • 1 cup of miracle whip (or mayonnaise I suppose)
  • 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
  • 4 teaspoons of sugar
  • 4 tablespoons of sour cream
  • 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
  • 3 hard boiled eggs
  • 1 teaspoon of paprika
  • 40 ounces of imitation crab

Directions:
  1. Cook small sea shell pasta per packaging instructions.
  2. Mince the onion, hard boiled eggs, and the crab.
  3. In a LARGE bowl (I hilariously/inconveniently always misjudge appropriate bowl sizes which results in disastrous stirring adventures) mix together miracle whip, parsley, ground mustard, sugar, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, and paprika together.
  4. Add onion, eggs, and crab to bowl. Mix.
  5. Add pasta to bowl. Mix well.
  6. Let cool for 25-30 minutes (for optimal chilled flavor; you can eat it right when you're done stirring as well but it'll be warm from the pasta most likely).
  7. EAT. Enjoy the leftovers, unless you made this for a large party, then yay for trusting my dish creating abilities!
I've made this just once but I love it and had to share.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment