Thursday, July 10, 2014

ALA Loot

Potato camera action!
As if I couldn't shut up about the 2014 ALA Conference...I just wanted to show you the 113 books that finally made it through the mail to me (in some significantly damaged boxes - like WHOA I'M HAPPY MY BOOKS MADE IT THROUGH THAT DISASTER).

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

...undoubtedly, I will not want to read every single one of these books.

...I just, I just have other books that I also need to read.

And some of them are accidentally about law/business. Whoops (I had grabby hands at the conference, NO REGRETS).

And some of them just don't appeal to me (like scary/suspenseful books).

All books will find a good bookshelf, because I'm sweet like that.

.....

IN SUMMARY.

MORE BOOKS.

MORE BLOGS.

ALL THE YAY.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment