Monday, December 22, 2014

Uptown Funk

Today's news title is brought to you by Uptown Funk. You're welcome. Maybe. ENJOY MY EAR WORM.

Comic Book Chronicles

There's a little tab towards the top of the page called THE COMIC BOOK CHRONICLES where I get my love of comic books out in the open. It's a giant list of comics I've read AND shown a favorable response to.

I just updated it. Whoa man. I've read a lot of comics lately (and I have a stack of 14 to get through still, YESSSSSS).

So if you're into that, go check it out.

Book Hunt

I've read the last two books on the book hunt list, In the Afterlight and Waistcoats & Weaponry but I'm still muddling through the reviews for them. So fear not, those are in the works and will be released before December ends.

Recipes

I don't know, do you folks still like food? Do you want more recipes? I have a few where it's three ingredients that I haphazardly put together (because what is fancy cooking) that I love and are super easy and whatever. Those might come. Book blogs take priority. So. There's still a chance for that.

Year End Wrap Up

I've read quite a few good books this year. I've been staring at past blog posts and the debate has been edge of the seat real. Although, spoiler alert, no adult fiction will be involved in the creation of the best books of 2014 list.

Expect that list on December 31, 2014 like WHAT UP.

Miscellaneous Extras

I've been playing a lot of board games lately, the steam winter sale is happening, and I've got a couple 'nerd' movies to watch that I've never heard of before.

Also, holiday madness. Wat.

I'm in the midst of reading a book with a few other books in the 'To be blogged' queue (quiet weeping - WHY AM I SO FAR BEHIND).

It's a good thing December only comes around once a year....because it'd be silly to have two months of December in one year. Clearly.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment