Saturday, October 27, 2012

So I went to the library...

 I went to the library today and ran into a few folks I know (HI!!!) before I wandered around a bit on the first floor. Somehow, during my browsing I managed to get a child. As I went over to checkout, the little girl followed me (she was probably between 5-7) and I kindly asked the librarian, "This child isn't mine, is there a place she can wait for her parents to get her?"

The librarian looked a little stunned and the girl promptly informed her, "I came here with my sister!"

I managed to check out my books (self checkout systems are still a little freaky) and the girl seemed to be sassing the librarian. It was a bit funny.

And I know it's close to NaNoWriMo, but I only picked up one novel and a few graphic novels. I should have them finished by November 1st. Happy reading AND writing. OOOO. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment