Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thai Lettuce Wraps

This recipe was inspired by a friend of mine who made something similar to it, I just tweaked it a little bit to match the tastes of those who shared the meal.

Ingredients:

-Head of lettuce
-Bean sprouts
-Shredded carrots, or carrot match sticks
-Shredded Zucchini
-Shredded cheese (usually mozzarella or some Italian affair)
-Pulled chicken, or shredded chicken
-Sweet Chili Sauce
-Hoisin Sauce
*Raw vegetables can be added or subtracted to tailor to the consumer's tastes

Alright, I failed to take pictures, so I'm going to go draw things in paint about how this all works. I also didn't put quantities down as when I usually put this together, I make too much food or just enough as it's usually for 8-9 people at a time. I'M INCONVENIENT AT TIMES. WHEEEE.
Begin with the lettuce leaf


Assemble other ingredients



...QUESTIONS??? Leave me a comment!

Next time, I will try to include REAL photos so I don't have to use MS Paint again like this. Unless you guys like that. Then that's cool.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment