Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I have this plan...

So, in light of not having quite reached 10 book reviews this month and there still being three days left to the month, I've decided to do something silly.

I'm dragging out my Percy Jackson series and rereading all of them in preparation to FINALLY read The Mark of Athena.

So, if you've read the Percy Jackson series, be prepared for my take on it.

If you haven't read it, I recommend it.

Let's embark on this quest to madness together.

Today, I'll be posting about the first book in the series, The Lightning Thief. No, I will not talk about the movie because I never watched it; it doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

January 30th, The Sea of Monsters.

January 31st, The Titan's Curse.

In the days to come, I should be able to tackle The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olympian, and then moving onto the Heroes of Olympus series: The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, and FINALLY The Mark of Athena.

I'm very eager to read the Mark of Athena and I'll be sure to make clear spoiler land warnings before I go anywhere beyond a third of the way into the book in any of the books. I'm going to really try to make them all a bit more thorough then I have been (cough cough, we'll see how long that lasts. What's that? Short attention span? WHEEEE).

...so for now, wish me good luck. More posts to come.

...I like comments. IT'S A BIG SECRET THOUGH. DON'T TELL PEOPLE.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment