Friday, January 25, 2013

Queens of promise

Alright folks, this is a general news announcement because I'm sweet like that.

I'm going to try and hit the ten book reviews posts this month, but it might be a little insane to do so.

DON'T WORRY, IMMA TRY TO MAKE IT.

If I don't, I'm probably going to reduce myself to eight book reviews a month just to let it be slightly more manageable for me. Because life just gets a little hectic and even I have to cut myself a break once in a while.

I've also started to take lengths to eat healthier though, which means, DUN DUN DUN more recipe posts!

I'm going to try and post a 'favorite' recipe each week with photos from my phone (BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND REASONABLE, MAYBE).

Maybe you'll find them delicious if you try it, maybe you'll loathe me because it's not a book review, but if I have a funny kitchen incident, it'll be known there. Today, I've already begun to make something and screwed it up a little bit. It's a story in itself, it also involves a puppy. Who doesn't like puppies? EVIL PEOPLE. Uh...moving on.

When I make news announcements, I think I'm going to make the title a snippet from the lyrics of the last song I listened to on Spotify. So today's title is brought to you by 30 Seconds to Mars, Kings and Queens.

There's also been $101 raised for my computer fund! It delights me to no end that folks are helping me out. Just think, better computer means better blogs as I won't have to wait as long for my laptop to boot up, figure out it's boot sequence, and then after managing to log on, waiting another ten minutes for it to check for updates and other nonsense. I swear, I should write a satire about the miseries of technology, but it would just be a lot of 'first world problems' strung together, and it sounds boring just thinking about it. Um.

...happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment