Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

Merry new year! YAY!!!!

......

So business.

I'm currently compiling a lot of blog posts about books I've read so that I can fulfill what I have promised on my computer funding page (LOOK AT IT). There probably won't be a real update for a few weeks while I hoard posts to post at the appropriate donation reached amount. If you would like to see a different 'reward' system in place, leave me a comment! I'm open to suggestions. ...no really! I am!

I have a sister who lives in a far away place and she is up visiting until January 6th so I will be a little lagging in my reading anyways as she is very distracting. And fun. Must not forget to mention fun. ;)

I don't really have any more news that I feel comfortable with spreading around the world wide web, so just know that I have not forgotten or abandoned this blog, I'm just a little caught up in life.

AND HOARDING ALL THE BLOGS.

...yes.

Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment