Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11

So, currently I'm at 20,015 words on the dot. I did some major editing over the past couple days as I realized I had to cut out a chunk of my story in order for it to go on. I know it could have waited until I was actually able to edit the novel, but, for the sake of my mental well being and comfort in writing, I cut out the 'tumor' so to speak.

So that's that.

I'll probably be up writing for the next couple hours, but by the time I call it a night, it will be Day 12. So I thought I should hurry and get this post in. :)

Thoughts on National Novel Writing Month at the moment would include 'URMAGAWD WHY AM I DOING THIS', to 'delight', to 'I really hope this is something worth editing', and finally, 'CRAP CRAP, that character TOTALLY wouldn't say that. Uh. SOCKS. I'll put socks there for now and catch it in the editing dang it!'

Yeah. November....November is interesting.

In other news, I watched Collateral today which was kind of neat.

Then I watched Chain Reaction. Which was kind of boring. It was trying to be all OH MY GOD SCIENCE but really, it was OH MY GOD CHASE KEANU REEVES FOR 4/5 OF THIS MOVIE. ...DO WE NEED ANYTHING ELSE? OH SCIENCE? UH, MAKE BUBBLE CHAMBER, SAY HYDROGEN A LOT. SWEET. BACK TO CHASING KEANU REEVES. OH OH, BLOW THINGS UP.

Yeah. So I'm going to go write now. :)

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment