Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20

I feel like I'm slowly giving myself a headache.

With words.
With writing so many words.

I broke 36,000 words today. My fingers hate me a bit. I'll probably write a bit more tonight, but I'm not going to push myself to. I have a day to get another 4,000 words in and I'm going to take advantage of it.

I hope everyone else is enjoying National Novel Writing Month. :)

On a side note, I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 (it's a video game) on the Xbox 360 to give myself breaks. It's been enjoyable.

I also have a stack of books waiting for me to read through when December 1st hits. I'll probably have a long sleep after my novel is complete, but I will write the book reviews! :)

Happy writing!



PS Today's word that I fell in love with "WHOORRBLEIST" which is made up, and present in my novel. YAY! Ridiculous progress is good progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment