Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3

Last night I went to bed after getting up to 7,804 words. Tonight, I embark again to increase the number and to continue the story.

It's a challenging story as I've decided to write the story from a teenager's perspective and to also intertwine trauma throughout the aspects of her life. I feel that I've read many a young adult novel about this, but I don't think any of them have captured a particular kind of person. I would like to showcase that person.

A random book from my personal shelf: All of my friends are dead. by Avery Monsen & Jory John. It was given to me by a couple of very dear friends and I feel that it is a perfect fit amidst all of my classics and young adult fiction books. It's good to have something simply fun.

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment