Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

YAY! I was just writing a bit and happened to glance down to discover that I've hit over 10,000 words! The word count is currently 10,061, but still! YAY! So I've successfully met my goal! I still have a long ways to go before the novel is over, and I will be sure to update this again later tonight. I was just so excited that I had to share right now. :)

Happy writing!

Edit.

I would also like to remind everyone who lives in the US to vote tomorrow. I don't care who you vote for, where you stand on the issues, etc.

I just hope that you would vote.

Edit: Day 5, 3:42PM: 10,883 words.

11,260 words. So not that much more, but still every bit counts.

Don't forget to vote if you live in the US!

Edit: Day 5, 11:53PM: 11,260 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment